Sunday, March 24, 2013


Hi All,
This blog is for family and friends who don't want to be having their FB deluged with my holiday comments and pics and for others who aren't on FB. 

Love my accommodation ...........Wyndham really have made this resort extremely comfortable..

Have been for an evening swim.....beautiful and relaxing soak in the warmest of pools. Looking forward to a swim in the ocean tomorrow. 

Am able to use wifi for IPad and IPhone so very useful. It will be interesting to see how far from the resort the phone works. 

Have had a lovely meal of fresh fish at the eatery associated with the resort. Reasonably priced at $12 Aus.

Had the most magic view of Sydney and the harbor this morning. Normally the planes come into land from the ocean but winds must have been blowing the other way and we came past the bridge and the city with the sun in the background. Unfortunately I was  too slow in thinking to take a pic :-(. It was calendar worthy though. 

Will put up some more pics tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to do this.
    Love blogs.. will follow this one with interest.
    Plenty of snaps and blow by blow descriptions please...
    x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roma,
    Out of interest what did you comment as.......a google gmail user or something else?
    Last year when I was in Phuket people could comment as anonymous but I cannot see that option this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gmail..not my blogger account..
    Need to work out how to link it to my blogger account

    ReplyDelete